Finding help with Spritely Institute projects and technologies

How to get help with technical issues for Spritely Institute tech

• If you are running into an issue with the codebase or would like to report a bug, please check the issues on the relevant repo and/or the docs, and file an issue on the appropriate repo as necessary:
    Goblins Hoot OCapN
  • Use the search function above to check if anyone has asked a similar question before. The responses may point you in a helpful direction! If there are no related threads, please sign up, review the community guidelines and post a new topic with your question.

If you do choose to join this community, please introduce yourself and tell us about your project!

:blush: I have to admit, I only barely know what some of you are doing or talking about. Or even what I am up to half the time:

I have set up (GNU Jami) on my laptop, with the name Cructacean and an ID
71ebe45140ed2d4e3bb21b94c977a90913f6d7aa
At the moment, text only.

I have to think in terms of direction:

1. Is it GNU (I will try Goblin Chat)?
  2. Is it supporting trust, security, FLOSS, Open languages?
  3. Fun? That is a good question. I was not having fun setting up a server.
  4. I am still using centralised devices/software (a mixture of ease and family/friends)
  5. Programming is not my strength. What is? Ideas and gradual comprehension.

I’m not sure what you are trying to do here, @lobster.

How can we help?

If you’re playing with Goblin Chat, we are still using that as a demonstration/test application for our framework - it’s not yet ready to be used for prime time as important features, such as persistance/storage aren’t in there yet, but coming VERY soon…